System Source & Cisco Meraki invite you to a free virtual Happy Hour & live webinar on “How Wi-Fi Needs are Changing as Employees Return to Work” for those managing IT & staff.
Enjoy an Old Fashioned while learning about New Fashioned wireless technology! We’ll deliver a cocktail kit to your home or office (just add your whiskey of choice) so you can craft an Old Fashioned to enjoy during the webinar.
Scott Rippey, System Source Solutions Architect with 27 years in the trenches, Meraki staff and others will discuss:
- Wi-Fi Needs: What’s changed pre-crisis vs. now? What do I need to do?
- Choosing the wireless design that makes sense
- Using wireless data analytics to solve problems
- Latest Wi-Fi 6 AX standard (802.11ax) – 4x greater capacity with 3x faster speed
- Cisco Meraki wireless with cloud management
- Client experiences and best practices
This Webinar & Happy Hour is Wednesday, July 22nd from 4-5 pm.
Online registrations only for this event, please!