After ransomware at Baltimore County Public Schools and GBMC, learn to protect your organization from rampant $ losses.
System Source & Barracuda invite you to a free pizza lunch & live webinar on “Anatomy of an Email Attack: Prevent, Detect & Respond” for those responsible for IT and staff.
We’ll deliver pizza to your home or office to enjoy during this webinar!
Thorsten Stoeterau, Barracuda Senior Security Engineer with 95% top scores for his recent webinar, will discuss:
- Why criminals attack via email (hint…because it works)
- Stepping through a targeted attack
- Detecting & preventing email attacks using automated tools
- How Barracuda Sentinel detects threats traditional email security systems can’t
- Easy to use forensic tools
- Backup for Office 365 Email, Teams & SharePoint (even Microsoft says 3rd party backup is needed)
This delicious webinar is Wednesday, January 20th from Noon - 1.
Online registrations only for this event, please!