Microsoft & System Source invite you to a free seminar & lunch on “Office 365: Plugging the Security Gaps” for managers responsible for IT and their staff.
Senior Consultant Dave Ferg, highly rated in seminar presentations, will use his 24 years of System Source tenure to discuss & demonstrate:
- Shortening your reaction time to risky logins
- Reduce data leaking from your organization
- Moving to non-complex, non-expiring passwords within new NIST and Microsoft guidelines
- Using Microsoft licensing bundles to save versus individual security features
- Exploring Microsoft’s free security defaults
- Choices setting up free multi-factor authentication and minimizing end user impact
- Free Single Sign-On across multiple applications
- Client stories
This seminar is Thursday, February 20 at System Source in Hunt Valley from 9 - Noon with lunch afterwards. Free Computer Museum tours are available after lunch.