System Source Seminar – “Increasing Security Using Office 365 Single Sign-On for Cloud Applications” CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER! WILL RESCHEDULE
Loyola University of Maryland - Timonium
Microsoft and System Source invite you to a free seminar and lunch on “Increasing Security Using Office 365 Single Sign-On and Account Provisioning for Cloud Applications” for managers responsible for IT and their staff.
System Source’s Dave Ferg, highly rated in recent seminar presentations, will discuss and demonstrate:
- Microsoft's solutions reducing risks and increasing security for third-party cloud applications
- Single sign-on (SSO)
- Provisioning – reducing risks of staff turnover
- Account and privilege security
- Integrating Office 365 and Azure AD with third-party cloud applications
- Simplifying user access to SSO applications
- Licensing costs (free for <10 applications)
- Gartner’s review of SSO providers
This seminar is Tuesday, 2/12 at Loyola University Maryland in Timonium from 9-12 with lunch afterwards.
Register Now, or Call System Source at 410.771.5544 x5