System Source invites you to “What’s New from VMworld and Veeam’s Software Updates"
Loyola University of Maryland - Timonium
System Source invites you to “What’s New from VMworld and Veeam’s Just Released Update 4”. Dennis Kloster, System Source Senior Consultant rated highly in previous seminars, and Veeam will present:
- New vSphere Platinum protects application integrity and detects threats by monitoring behavior changes
- vSphere 6.7 U1: HTML5 client – single client for vCenter management
- VMware on AWS improvements and price reduction
- Backup repository for long-term retention in public clouds including Amazon and Azure
- Portability and fast recovery restoring backups to AWS or Azure
- Secure restore scans backups for malware prior to restore
This seminar is Tuesday, 2/26 at Loyola University Maryland in Timonium from 9 - Noon with lunch afterwards.
Register Now, or Call System Source at 410.771.5544 x5