During this one-hour live webinar session, our top-rated instructor will demonstrate how to review PDF Documents and convert files from PDF files in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Students are encouraged to ask questions in the chat window at any time during the demonstration.
This is a demonstration style webinar and Q&A Session only, no software/files required.
12/15/21 - VIR - Virtual Online Training - Virtual Instructor-Led
During this live demonstration you will learn to:
- Add comments and markup
- Digitally Sign PDF documents
- Convert PDF Files
- Convert and Reuse PDF Document Content
- Adding comments and markup
- Opening the comment tool
- Adding a sticky note
- Adding a text comment
- Adding strikethrough to text
- Adding a note to specific text
- Reviewing the comments and markup
- Digitally Signing PDF documents
- Creating a digital ID
- Signing Document
- Converting PDF Files
- Reducing the File Size of a PDF document
- Optimizing PDF Files
- Converting and Reusing PDF Document Content
- Converting the PDF document to a Word document
Students looking for a quick introduction of reviewing PDF Documents and converting files from PDF files in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.