During this one-hour live webinar session, our top-rated instructor will demonstrate how to use advanced Excel functions and formulas to help retrieve data quickly. These tips will help improve the accuracy of your Workbooks while saving a ton of time and minimizing data entry errors. Students are encouraged to ask questions in the chat window at any time during the demonstration.
This is a demonstration style webinar and Q&A Session only, no software/files required.
12/14/21 - VIR - Virtual Online Training - Virtual Instructor-Led
During this live demonstration you will learn to:
- Create & Use COUNTA functions
- Create & Use SUMIF functions
- Create & Use COUNTIF functions
- Create & Use IF formulas
- Use VLOOKUP
- Counts cells that contain numbers, text, logical values and error values but not empty cells
- Function sums cells that meet certain criterion
- Function counts cells that meet certain criterion
- Checks whether a condition is met
- Returns differing values based upon the answer
- Short for vertical lookup
- Designed to work with data that is organized in columns
Students who wish to learn about the Lookup and Logical functions in Excel. The training is categorized as intermediate-to-advanced.