Learn how to protect your organization from rampant $ losses from security breaches.
System Source & Barracuda invite you to a free virtual barbecue & live webinar on “Anatomy of an Email Attack: Prevent, Detect & Respond” for those responsible for IT and staff.
We’ll deliver a BBQ spices & wood chips kit to your home or office to celebrate the start of grilling season!
Thorsten Stoeterau, Barracuda Senior Security Engineer rated excellent by 95% of webinar attendees, will discuss:
- Why criminals attack via email (hint…because it works)
- Stepping through a targeted attack
- Detecting, preventing & stopping email attacks using automated tools
- Preventing phishing & account takeover
- Easy to use forensic tools
- How Barracuda Sentinel detects threats traditional email security systems can’t
This virtual barbecue & webinar is Thursday, April 22nd from 4-5 pm.
Register Online early because BBQ kits are limited!