Nimble Storage invented "Adaptive Flash" to increase the performance of high capacity SAN storage.
The days of adding spindles to improve performance has ended. Nimble's Cache Accelerated Sequential Layout file system drives storage costs down while boosting performance by 5x or more over traditional arrays.
As a Nimble Certified Storage and Installation Partner since 2011, System Source designs and implements Nimble arrays for:
- Server Virtualization
- Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, Oracle, Splunk and SharePoint
- Applications requiring high IOPS
- Consolidating primary storage, backups and disaster recovery
- Unlimited snapshot-based backup strategy with offsite replication
Our Nimble customers purchased their arrays because:
- It was cost effective to replace an existing, slow array carrying costly maintenance agreements
- A new virtualization initiative required scalability for unpredictable workloads
- A VDI initiative needed more IOPS than the existing array delivered