Menu of Services
Cloud Readiness – Return on investment calculation, plan for implementing and managing a migration to public, private, or hybrid designs including Public Cloud, Office 365, SharePoint and Teams.
Cloud Optimization – Understand if your Cloud environment is configured appropriately for cost, utilization, and security.
Security – Understand where vulnerabilities exist, what steps to take, and in what order. Penetration testing, data security, firewalls, VPN and other remote access.
Cloud Migrations – Migrate to AWS, SharePoint, Teams, and Office 365 in the cloud with training for end users.
Windows Server/Exchange Upgrades – Define requirements, analyze needs and implementation.
Server/Desktop Virtualization and Storage Management – Capacity planning, design and implementation.
Wireless Networks – Network design, coverage area and signal strength maps, implementation and verification testing.
Lifecycle Management – Patch, deployment, help desk and asset management.
Infrastructure Design – Network design, integration of routers, switches, KVMs and firewalls.
Disaster Recovery – Backup and replication strategies for fault tolerant and failover solutions to meet business needs.
RDS/Citrix Solutions – Proof of concept and performance tuning architecture on premises or in the cloud.
Workstation Deployments – Assessing, deploying, migrating, testing and project management.
||System Source Benefits
Expertise – Our 25 technicians and engineers hold certifications with top manufacturers:
- Atlassian – Experts Program
- Citrix – Silver Partner, Citrix XenDesktop
- Comcast – Business Class Program
- Dell – Storage Certification, Server Certification, Networking Specialization, Systems Management Specialization, Security Specialization
- EMC – Velocity Solution Provider Program, Information Protect (Backup and Recovery Specialty), Unified Storage
- Exagrid – Certified Partner
- HP – Professional Networking Specialist, Public Sector Specialist, HP Specialist Partners, ServiceONE Expert
- Kaseya – IT Managed Service Provider Partner
- Microsoft Silver Partner – Learning, Cloud Productivity; Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions; Hosting; Windows and Devices; Cloud Accelerate Program; Desktop Deployment Planning Services (DDPS) - includes Office 365 and Windows 10; Exchange Deployment Planning Services; and Software Assurance Training Voucher Program
- NetApp – Authorized Reseller Partner
- Nimble – Certified Installation Partner
- Symantec – Silver Business Partner
- Veeam – Silver Partner and Cloud Services Provider
- VMware – VMware Enterprise Solutions Provider